Monday, July 23, 2018

New Projects

well this really is just a post for me so I won’t be particularly verbose.

I have renewed my love of costume. It’s taken a lot longer to get my costume done than I had originally thought but I hear kids will do that to you.

Anyway I haven’t skin up completed but I have almost finished underwear. A completed bustle. And a polonaise and basic skirt. It’s been worn but work continues   I will do a more full post on Victorian for you all in the next week or so.

This post is really to get some more plans written down.

1. Victorian
2. Fix Elizabethan
3. Regency that fits inc half stays.
4. Tudor
5. Robe de anglaise
6. Robe de Francois
7. Pre civil war cage
8. Medieval



I will edit this list with further ideas and plans as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment