The decision has been made that in order to re-ignite our sewing mojo it is high time for a stash bash. And because we are fans of aliteration we decided it shall be a september stash bash.
Rules remain simple - use up as much of your stash of patterns and material as possible. For this though I think I may instill a small amount of competition.
1. using material out of your own stash is 1 point per garment
2. using a pattern from your own stash that you have not yet made is worth 2 points
3. using a pattern from someone elses stash that has not been used before is worth 1 point
4. using a pattern from someone elses stash that you have not yet used is worth 1 point
5. using a pattern you have used from your or someone else stash is not worth any points.
6. Blogging about the item you have made BEFORE the end of the first week of October earns 3 points per item.
May the best man win