Guess who didn't factor in school holidays for April.
As you can likely tell by the lack of posts I did not manage to finish anything at all in April. I very nearly managed to finish the unfinished project but not quite (finishing it today).
What I did manage:
- Drafted and pattern mock up for 1785-1788 corset from Stays and Corsets (volume 1) by Mandy Barrington. I also managed to get the sized pattern cut out twice but did not get to sewing it together to create the boned mock up.
- Traced the pattern for my renaissance dress, no more movement there.
- Finished my unfinished brown floral dress that (surprise) does not fit me.
- Traced and resized the pattern for the 1930's outfit but did not even get the trial cut out.
- Discovered that the material I wanted to use for the hoop is just a bit to small, I have come up with a fix and even located more stash fabric to use but just never got round to more than that.