Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Charity Mud Run - Not a Sewing Post


I know this post goes against the mandate of this blog but it is all for a good cause.

My husband and I and a couple of our friends are doing what is called a mud run. A 5km course with obstacles and mud. The Run is an event set up to raise money for the Cancer Council Australia who fund cancer research across a broad range of cancers (ie not specific to any type of cancer).

As part of this we have set up a site where people can donate funds to the Cancer Council (best of all it goes straight to them without me having to do anything much). So if you can and want to please donate. Pay pal and credit card facilities are available on the site and I believe all donations are in Australian Dollars.

Thanks Champs

No comments:

Post a Comment